New “Child Protection Procedures for Primary and Post-Primary Schools 2017″came into effect from 11 December,2017
1. To view the Department of Education and Skills Circular letter,0081/2017,relating to these procedures,please click here
2. To view these new procedures,please click here
3. The Board of Management of Loreto Secondary School, Clonmel has formally adopted the Child Safeguarding and Risk Assessment Statement that is required. To view the Notification regarding the review of the statement,please click here
4. To view the Child Safeguarding and Risk assessment statement (part 1),please click here
5.To view the continuation of the Child Safeguarding and Risk Assessment statement (part 2),please click here.
6.To view the notification regarding Board of Management review of Child Safeguarding Statement,please click here
7. To view our procedures for one to one Teaching and Guidance,please click here
8. To view our procedures for external persons to supplement delivery of the curriculum,please click here
9. To view our procedures for the use of external sports coaches,please click here
10. The Principal of Loreto Secondary School,Ms. Anne McGrath,presents a Child Protection Oversight Report at each Board of Management meeting.
11. Any persons with Child Protection concerns are invited to contact a member of staff,or,the Designated Liason Person (DLP),Ms. Anne McGrath,or,in her absence,the Deputy Designated Liason Person (DDLP),Ms. Sarah Rice
12.This section of the school website will be used to provide updates to members of the school community in relation to general child protection matters.
Simply put,Child Protection in Loreto Secondary School,Clonmel is all about safeguarding students against any form of neglect or physical/emotional or sexual abuse.Please speak to any member of staff if you have a concern about yourself or any other student.