Relevant Contact Numbers
- School office: 052 – 6121402
- Fax: 052 – 6127402
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To give notice of a student’s absence from school, telephone 052 – 6121402 before 9.30 a.m.
- • The school will be open from 8.15 a.m. – 6.00p.m. each day.
- • Parents should note that supervision is provided from 8.40a.m. – 8.55a.m. every morning,
- and from 4.00 – 4.15p.m. Monday & Tuesday,and 3.20 – 3.35p.m. Wednesday – Friday
- • Students on the premise before or after these times, are there at their own risk.
Parents & Visitors
- Visits to the school should be by appointment except in cases of emergency.
- All the parents and visitors should first report to the Secretary’s office.
- Parents and visitors are requested not to approach a student or a classroom unannounced.
- Parents and visitors are requested not to park in the school grounds, not to obstruct the entrance and to show due care for students and staff entering and exiting the premises.
- Students who meet a parent or visitor are expected to be courteous and polite and to direct them to the Secretary’s office.
- Parents and visitors should be advised that C.C.T.V cameras are in operation in the school building and on the school grounds.